Jessica Simpson Gives Up Fast Food!
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures1 of 12
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: NC1/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: DMac/Goodwin/Fame Flynet4 of 12
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 12
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TVMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 5 Crazy Things That Happened on the 'Scandal' Season 3 FinaleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:47:00 AM
- 'Fading Gigolo' Review: Woody Allen Pimps It Up With John Turturro in SurprisinglyMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 11:11:00 PM
- Survivor's L.J.: "I Was Completely Shocked" by Tony's BetrayalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Scandal: Who Didn't Survive the Season Finale?MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:22:00 PM
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TV
The slimdown begins!
Four weeks after giving birth to daughter Maxwell (with fiance Eric Johnson, 32), Jessica Simpson, 31, has already curbed her high-calorie habits -- and not just because of that reported $4 million Weight Watchers deal.
"She's breast-feeding Max, and wants her to get the best nutrition," a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out Friday) of the singer, whose pregnancy snacks included Pop-Tarts and Kraft mac 'n' cheese. "She has to cut down on fast food. Besides, it's a great way to jump-start the massive diet ahead."
Last November, Us Weekly broke the news that the 5-foot-3 star was in negotiations to work with Weight Watchers to get her pre-baby body back. On Wednesday, Simpson took to Twitter to confirm the deal: "So excited to be part of the Weight Watchers family," she tweeted.
Later that day, she further explained her decision to give the weight-oss program a try on her Facebook page. "The cool thing about [Weight Watchers] is that it focuses on healthy habits for the long-term (and I can still indulge in my guilty pleasures every now and then, too)," Simpson wrote. "I have actually gotten a group of friends together who are going to be doing it with me."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite