Jessica Simpson: I Want Jessica Alba's Post-Baby Body
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Dr. Billy Ingram/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin3 of 13
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin4 of 13
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin5 of 13
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Pacific Coast News6 of 13
- Photo: INB/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 13
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks10 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
Just four months after giving birth, Jessica Alba looked absolutely flawless in a teeny bikini while vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on Monday.
The 30-year-old mom of Haven, four months, and Honor, 3, even inspired one pregnant star with her post-baby physique: Jessica Simpson!
"New goal: look like Jessica Alba after baby," Simpson, 31, tweeted Tuesday. "Job well done, lady!"
The Spy Kids 4 actress secret to shedding the pounds? "I didn't gain as much weight with my second pregnancy, so I think that made a really big difference," she said.
"I did prenatal yoga up until the very end," she added. "I just made healthier choices. I started working out and not going too crazy, but I did what was safe and what the doctor approved."
Simpson, who is expecting her first child with fiance Eric Johnson, is reportedly in talks with a post-pregnancy $4 million Weight Watchers deal.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite