Jessica Simpson: I Want Jessica Alba's Post-Baby Body
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Dr. Billy Ingram/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin3 of 13
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin4 of 13
- Photo: ENFOQUE/Bauer-Griffin5 of 13
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Pacific Coast News6 of 13
- Photo: INB/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 13
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 13
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks10 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- Internet giants weigh in on defamation lawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:35:20 PM
- 2013 Critics Awards: The Complete ListMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:03:04 PM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a Relief
Just four months after giving birth, Jessica Alba looked absolutely flawless in a teeny bikini while vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on Monday.
The 30-year-old mom of Haven, four months, and Honor, 3, even inspired one pregnant star with her post-baby physique: Jessica Simpson!
"New goal: look like Jessica Alba after baby," Simpson, 31, tweeted Tuesday. "Job well done, lady!"
The Spy Kids 4 actress secret to shedding the pounds? "I didn't gain as much weight with my second pregnancy, so I think that made a really big difference," she said.
"I did prenatal yoga up until the very end," she added. "I just made healthier choices. I started working out and not going too crazy, but I did what was safe and what the doctor approved."
Simpson, who is expecting her first child with fiance Eric Johnson, is reportedly in talks with a post-pregnancy $4 million Weight Watchers deal.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite