Jessica Simpson: I'm Getting Married After the Baby Is Born
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Courtesy Jessica Simpson/.5 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
USMagazine -- Jessica Simpson, 31, confirmed last month that she and fiance Eric Johnson were expecting their first child, but the "Fashion Star" mentor tells Us Weekly she and Johnson won't be saying "I do" until after the baby is born.
"We were always going to wait [until] after the baby" she explained. "We flirted around with different dates before I found out I was pregnant, and thankfully we didn't lock anything down. I want to enjoy the day… I'm glad we didn't make a deposit."
"I just didn't want to be stressed out," said Simpson, who got engaged to Johnson in Nov. 2010. "Now when I get stressed out it's like 50 times worse. So I really want to enjoy that day and now I get to have my baby with me."
After months of speculation, Simpson announced her pregnancy on Halloween with a visual pun. She posted a picture of herself dressed as a mummy on JessicaSimpson.com with the caption, "It's true, I'm going to be a mummy!"
"My kid's going to think I'm pretty cool," she told Us about the announcement. "This is a cool thing to welcome him to the world with."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US:
PHOTOS: Jessica shows off her baby bump
PHOTOS: Jessica and her little sister Ashlee through the years
PHOTOS: Jess and Eric's road to romance
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite