Jessica Simpson: I'm Getting Married After the Baby Is Born
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Courtesy Jessica Simpson/.5 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
USMagazine -- Jessica Simpson, 31, confirmed last month that she and fiance Eric Johnson were expecting their first child, but the "Fashion Star" mentor tells Us Weekly she and Johnson won't be saying "I do" until after the baby is born.
"We were always going to wait [until] after the baby" she explained. "We flirted around with different dates before I found out I was pregnant, and thankfully we didn't lock anything down. I want to enjoy the day… I'm glad we didn't make a deposit."
"I just didn't want to be stressed out," said Simpson, who got engaged to Johnson in Nov. 2010. "Now when I get stressed out it's like 50 times worse. So I really want to enjoy that day and now I get to have my baby with me."
After months of speculation, Simpson announced her pregnancy on Halloween with a visual pun. She posted a picture of herself dressed as a mummy on JessicaSimpson.com with the caption, "It's true, I'm going to be a mummy!"
"My kid's going to think I'm pretty cool," she told Us about the announcement. "This is a cool thing to welcome him to the world with."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US:
PHOTOS: Jessica shows off her baby bump
PHOTOS: Jessica and her little sister Ashlee through the years
PHOTOS: Jess and Eric's road to romance
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite