Jessica Simpson: I'm Getting Married After the Baby Is Born
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Courtesy Jessica Simpson/.5 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
USMagazine -- Jessica Simpson, 31, confirmed last month that she and fiance Eric Johnson were expecting their first child, but the "Fashion Star" mentor tells Us Weekly she and Johnson won't be saying "I do" until after the baby is born.
"We were always going to wait [until] after the baby" she explained. "We flirted around with different dates before I found out I was pregnant, and thankfully we didn't lock anything down. I want to enjoy the day… I'm glad we didn't make a deposit."
"I just didn't want to be stressed out," said Simpson, who got engaged to Johnson in Nov. 2010. "Now when I get stressed out it's like 50 times worse. So I really want to enjoy that day and now I get to have my baby with me."
After months of speculation, Simpson announced her pregnancy on Halloween with a visual pun. She posted a picture of herself dressed as a mummy on JessicaSimpson.com with the caption, "It's true, I'm going to be a mummy!"
"My kid's going to think I'm pretty cool," she told Us about the announcement. "This is a cool thing to welcome him to the world with."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US:
PHOTOS: Jessica shows off her baby bump
PHOTOS: Jessica and her little sister Ashlee through the years
PHOTOS: Jess and Eric's road to romance
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite