Jessica Simpson: I'm Getting Married After the Baby Is Born
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Courtesy Jessica Simpson/.5 of 9
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls Ends
USMagazine -- Jessica Simpson, 31, confirmed last month that she and fiance Eric Johnson were expecting their first child, but the "Fashion Star" mentor tells Us Weekly she and Johnson won't be saying "I do" until after the baby is born.
"We were always going to wait [until] after the baby" she explained. "We flirted around with different dates before I found out I was pregnant, and thankfully we didn't lock anything down. I want to enjoy the day… I'm glad we didn't make a deposit."
"I just didn't want to be stressed out," said Simpson, who got engaged to Johnson in Nov. 2010. "Now when I get stressed out it's like 50 times worse. So I really want to enjoy that day and now I get to have my baby with me."
After months of speculation, Simpson announced her pregnancy on Halloween with a visual pun. She posted a picture of herself dressed as a mummy on JessicaSimpson.com with the caption, "It's true, I'm going to be a mummy!"
"My kid's going to think I'm pretty cool," she told Us about the announcement. "This is a cool thing to welcome him to the world with."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US:
PHOTOS: Jessica shows off her baby bump
PHOTOS: Jessica and her little sister Ashlee through the years
PHOTOS: Jess and Eric's road to romance
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite