Jessica Simpson: 'I'm Still Pregnant!'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Daily News/.2 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Picasa/Jezebel/Elle/.7 of 16
- Photo: Jezebel/.8 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: Jessica Simpson/Twitter/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Picasa/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director diesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:45:43 AM
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a reliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:09:53 AM
- 'SNL' Spoofs 'Sound of Music' With Kristen Wiig and Fred ArmisenMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:46:15 PM
- Harvey Weinstein Opens Up About 'Mandela' Plans in Wake of Leader's Loss MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:20:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director dies
Don't pop the champagne for Jessica Simpson just yet.
"To everyone who keeps congratulating me on the birth of my baby girl...I'm still pregnant!! Don't believe what you read ladies and gents," the star wrote on Twitter Saturday morning.
But that doesn't mean Simpson, 31, isn't as ready as the rest of the world to celebrate. Especially since it'll mean she can return to her signature high heels.
"I can't wait for the day I can walk in heels again! My feet feel homesick!" she tweeted to her 4.9 million followers Tuesday.
The "Fashion Star" mentor, 31, and her feet have been missing her favorite footwear since last month, when she was overheard telling a fellow shopper in Santa Monica, Calif., "I can't wear heels anymore. I tried but it was too hard. Wearing heels is like a religion to me, so it's tough!"
Giving up her collection of platforms, stilettos and pumps has especially hard for the fashion mogul, who back in November joked that she would be wearing them all the way to the end of her third trimester.
"I went to the doctor yesterday and he said, 'You're gonna need to get out of those heels!'" she told Us Weekly a month after announcing that she and fiance Eric Johnson were expecting their first child. "I was like, 'Excuse me! I'll be delivering in these heels!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jessica Simpson: "I'm Still Pregnant!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite