Jessica Simpson: 'I'm Still Pregnant!'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Daily News/.2 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Picasa/Jezebel/Elle/.7 of 16
- Photo: Jezebel/.8 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: Jessica Simpson/Twitter/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Picasa/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' Movie
Don't pop the champagne for Jessica Simpson just yet.
"To everyone who keeps congratulating me on the birth of my baby girl...I'm still pregnant!! Don't believe what you read ladies and gents," the star wrote on Twitter Saturday morning.
But that doesn't mean Simpson, 31, isn't as ready as the rest of the world to celebrate. Especially since it'll mean she can return to her signature high heels.
"I can't wait for the day I can walk in heels again! My feet feel homesick!" she tweeted to her 4.9 million followers Tuesday.
The "Fashion Star" mentor, 31, and her feet have been missing her favorite footwear since last month, when she was overheard telling a fellow shopper in Santa Monica, Calif., "I can't wear heels anymore. I tried but it was too hard. Wearing heels is like a religion to me, so it's tough!"
Giving up her collection of platforms, stilettos and pumps has especially hard for the fashion mogul, who back in November joked that she would be wearing them all the way to the end of her third trimester.
"I went to the doctor yesterday and he said, 'You're gonna need to get out of those heels!'" she told Us Weekly a month after announcing that she and fiance Eric Johnson were expecting their first child. "I was like, 'Excuse me! I'll be delivering in these heels!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jessica Simpson: "I'm Still Pregnant!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite