- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Daily News/.2 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Picasa/Jezebel/Elle/.7 of 16
- Photo: Jezebel/.8 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: Jessica Simpson/Twitter/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Picasa/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- Housewives star weds in FloridaMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 8:24:57 PM
- The Best, Worst, and Most Ridiculous of the Week: 14 Showbiz Stories You Can't MissMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 7:06:58 PM
- How Many Different Companies Can Bid on Hulu? Too ManyMSNEntertainment 5/17/2013 6:41:48 PM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'
Don't pop the champagne for Jessica Simpson just yet.
"To everyone who keeps congratulating me on the birth of my baby girl...I'm still pregnant!! Don't believe what you read ladies and gents," the star wrote on Twitter Saturday morning.
But that doesn't mean Simpson, 31, isn't as ready as the rest of the world to celebrate. Especially since it'll mean she can return to her signature high heels.
"I can't wait for the day I can walk in heels again! My feet feel homesick!" she tweeted to her 4.9 million followers Tuesday.
The "Fashion Star" mentor, 31, and her feet have been missing her favorite footwear since last month, when she was overheard telling a fellow shopper in Santa Monica, Calif., "I can't wear heels anymore. I tried but it was too hard. Wearing heels is like a religion to me, so it's tough!"
Giving up her collection of platforms, stilettos and pumps has especially hard for the fashion mogul, who back in November joked that she would be wearing them all the way to the end of her third trimester.
"I went to the doctor yesterday and he said, 'You're gonna need to get out of those heels!'" she told Us Weekly a month after announcing that she and fiance Eric Johnson were expecting their first child. "I was like, 'Excuse me! I'll be delivering in these heels!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jessica Simpson: "I'm Still Pregnant!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
We look back at the Kardashian clan's Greek yachting trip on April 27.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite