Jessica Simpson Is 'Addicted' to Online Shopping for MaxwellRelated: Jessica Simpson
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks1 of 20
- Photo: Us/Promotional2 of 20
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 20
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 20
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Digital7 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 20
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 20
- Photo: AB1/WENN10 of 20
- Photo: Bruja/Pacific Coast News11 of 20
- Photo: Jessica Simpson/Twitter/WENN12 of 20
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN13 of 20
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage14 of 20
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: NC1/WENN16 of 20
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures17 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet18 of 20
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio Near 'X Factor' Judging DealsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 8:35:36 PM
- Cannes Diary: In The Downpour, the Coens Connect but Market Can't Get Traction MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 7:10:53 PM
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 3:03:43 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio Near 'X Factor' Judging Deals
Baby Maxwell may be only two weeks old, but she's already following in mama Jessica Simpson's fashionable footsteps.
Since giving birth May 1 to her and fiance Eric Johnson's first child, the "Fashion Star" mentor says she's developed a new hobby: online shopping for Maxwell Drew.
"I'm addicted to buying headbands with massive flowers for Maxwell on Etsy!" Simpson, 31, tweeted Friday. "She is insanely beautiful, I can't help but play dress up!"
Earlier this week, the proud new mama took to Twitter to gush to her 5 million-plus followers about life with her daughter so far.
"I am so in love," she wrote. "I want to cry every time I look at her. Motherhood is by far the best thing I've ever experienced."
A source close to the Simpson family tells Us Weekly Jessica is already a pro when it comes to parenting.
"Jessica is doing great and really happy," the insider shares. "Everyone is marveling at what a natural [she] is. She was born to be a mom!"
Pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands now, for much more on Jessica's first days at home as a new mom -- Maxwell's over-the-top nursery, how she's gearing up to lose the baby weight, Johnson's comical diaper duties woes and more!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jessica Simpson Is "Addicted" to Online Shopping for Maxwell
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite