Jessica Simpson Lands in Morocco
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 8
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures2 of 8
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: Fixed Focal/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Scott D. Smith/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, Subject of Oscar-Nominated Film, Dead at 76MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:26:00 AM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Rides Faith-Based Wave to Big Easter Score at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:13:00 AM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- 'Captain America' Crushes Johnny Depp, Holds Off 'Heaven Is for Real&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:28:00 AM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, Subject of Oscar-Nominated Film, Dead at 76
Jessica Simpson's world tour continues. After a weekend stateside (she attended an Operation Smile benefit in L.A. Oct. 2 and donned a swimsuit at sister Ashlee's 25th Las Vegas birthday party Oct. 3), the globetrotting star, 29, Twitters that she has landed in Morocco to resume shooting her upcoming VH1 show, "The Price of Beauty."
"What shall I do on my day off here in Marrakech? hmmm..i'll keep you posted..." she wrote Oct. 6. After a couple contemplative Tweets -- "Blkbirds teach you how to acknowledge your power and use it to its fullest" -- it appeared she was ready to have some fun by Wednesday.
She posted a photo of her enjoying a dinner with pals, including BFF Cacee Cobb."Morocco fun!!" Simpson Twittered. "I love the girls!!! XOXOXO"
Fans wrote her that she seemed like she was "having a good time," and Simpson thanked them, writing: "You keep me inspired."
So far, Simpson and her entourage have traveled to Japan, Thailand, Brazil and Uganda (where she sat in a "fattening hut" with a young bride-to-be) to shoot her reality show, which debuts in 2010.Her father Joe told Usmagazine.com over the weekend, "The greatest thing in the world is to be on this adventure with her."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite