Jessica Simpson Lands in Morocco
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 8
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures2 of 8
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: Fixed Focal/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Scott D. Smith/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:13:00 AM
- Non-Fiction Producers Association Adds 14 Production Companies to RanksMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:01:00 AM
- Controversial MLB Player, Amazing Race Twins Join the Survivor: San Juan del Sur CastMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Ticks Up, NBC Tops TuesdayMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Jasper Johns' former assistant pleads guiltyMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:30:33 AM
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'
Jessica Simpson's world tour continues. After a weekend stateside (she attended an Operation Smile benefit in L.A. Oct. 2 and donned a swimsuit at sister Ashlee's 25th Las Vegas birthday party Oct. 3), the globetrotting star, 29, Twitters that she has landed in Morocco to resume shooting her upcoming VH1 show, "The Price of Beauty."
"What shall I do on my day off here in Marrakech? hmmm..i'll keep you posted..." she wrote Oct. 6. After a couple contemplative Tweets -- "Blkbirds teach you how to acknowledge your power and use it to its fullest" -- it appeared she was ready to have some fun by Wednesday.
She posted a photo of her enjoying a dinner with pals, including BFF Cacee Cobb."Morocco fun!!" Simpson Twittered. "I love the girls!!! XOXOXO"
Fans wrote her that she seemed like she was "having a good time," and Simpson thanked them, writing: "You keep me inspired."
So far, Simpson and her entourage have traveled to Japan, Thailand, Brazil and Uganda (where she sat in a "fattening hut" with a young bride-to-be) to shoot her reality show, which debuts in 2010.Her father Joe told Usmagazine.com over the weekend, "The greatest thing in the world is to be on this adventure with her."
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite