Jessica Simpson on Her Big Baby Bump: It's Not Twins!
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Shawaf/Andy Jonstone/Pacific Coast News2 of 17
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures3 of 17
- Photo: DMac/Goodwin/Fame Flynet4 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: WENN6 of 17
- Photo: WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: DR2/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: RWO/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video PlatformMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:47:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx, Kevin Hart in Talks to Star in Hitman Movie 'The Black Phantom'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:45:00 AM
- Ratings: Bachelor Finale Hits Season High; Bones Returns UpMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:30:00 AM
- SAG Awards Key Dates AnnouncedMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:15:00 AM
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video Platform
Jessica Simpson has one of the biggest baby bumps in Hollywood -- leading some to believe she's got an extra bun in the oven.
During an appearance on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" on Monday, the 31-year-old "Fashion Star" mentor finally put rumors to rest. "No, it's not twins," Simpson said. "I know it looks like it."
When Jay Leno, 61, joked that Simpson looked like she might give birth any minute, she replied: "Not quite yet. We have some time."
Adding that she's "waddling at this point," Simpson pointed out that she was wearing sky-high heels. "It's a lot of weight to carry on six inches!"
Simpson, who is expecting a baby girl with fiance Eric Johnson this spring, admitted she's nervous about giving birth. "Labor is really going to hurt," she told Leno. "I have so much respect for my mom and all the women across the world."
The pregnant star also explained why she and Johnson, 32, have yet to tie the knot. "I want him to be my husband so bad," she laughed. "I do still want to wear the pretty gown, so I have to wait."
Simpson then pointed to her belly an added: "Now she'll just be in the wedding."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite