Jessica Simpson on Her Big Baby Bump: It's Not Twins!
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Shawaf/Andy Jonstone/Pacific Coast News2 of 17
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures3 of 17
- Photo: DMac/Goodwin/Fame Flynet4 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: WENN6 of 17
- Photo: WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: DR2/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: RWO/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Season 3 Re-CaffeinatMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:55:47 AM
- 'Duck Dynasty' Christmas Special Hauls in 8.9 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:45:15 AM
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope YetMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:30:05 AM
- Country star Ray Price leaves hospital for hospiceMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:23:11 AM
- CBS's 'Survivor' Renewed for Two More EditionsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:08:54 AM
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Season 3 Re-Caffeinat
Jessica Simpson has one of the biggest baby bumps in Hollywood -- leading some to believe she's got an extra bun in the oven.
During an appearance on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" on Monday, the 31-year-old "Fashion Star" mentor finally put rumors to rest. "No, it's not twins," Simpson said. "I know it looks like it."
When Jay Leno, 61, joked that Simpson looked like she might give birth any minute, she replied: "Not quite yet. We have some time."
Adding that she's "waddling at this point," Simpson pointed out that she was wearing sky-high heels. "It's a lot of weight to carry on six inches!"
Simpson, who is expecting a baby girl with fiance Eric Johnson this spring, admitted she's nervous about giving birth. "Labor is really going to hurt," she told Leno. "I have so much respect for my mom and all the women across the world."
The pregnant star also explained why she and Johnson, 32, have yet to tie the knot. "I want him to be my husband so bad," she laughed. "I do still want to wear the pretty gown, so I have to wait."
Simpson then pointed to her belly an added: "Now she'll just be in the wedding."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite