Jessica Simpson on Her Big Baby Bump: It's Not Twins!
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Andrew Shawaf/Andy Jonstone/Pacific Coast News2 of 17
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures3 of 17
- Photo: DMac/Goodwin/Fame Flynet4 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: WENN6 of 17
- Photo: WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: DR2/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: RWO/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' TelecaMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:49:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Dips But Still DominatesMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:46:00 AM
- There's Another Duggar on the WayMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Hollywood's Climate-Themed Movies Getting Own Awards Show (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:10:00 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' Teleca
Jessica Simpson has one of the biggest baby bumps in Hollywood -- leading some to believe she's got an extra bun in the oven.
During an appearance on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" on Monday, the 31-year-old "Fashion Star" mentor finally put rumors to rest. "No, it's not twins," Simpson said. "I know it looks like it."
When Jay Leno, 61, joked that Simpson looked like she might give birth any minute, she replied: "Not quite yet. We have some time."
Adding that she's "waddling at this point," Simpson pointed out that she was wearing sky-high heels. "It's a lot of weight to carry on six inches!"
Simpson, who is expecting a baby girl with fiance Eric Johnson this spring, admitted she's nervous about giving birth. "Labor is really going to hurt," she told Leno. "I have so much respect for my mom and all the women across the world."
The pregnant star also explained why she and Johnson, 32, have yet to tie the knot. "I want him to be my husband so bad," she laughed. "I do still want to wear the pretty gown, so I have to wait."
Simpson then pointed to her belly an added: "Now she'll just be in the wedding."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite