Jessica Simpson Postpones Wedding to Eric Johnson
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News1 of 30
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 30
- Photo: Twitter3 of 30
- Photo: Splash News4 of 30
- Photo: Ahmad & Saleem Elatab/Splash News5 of 30
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News6 of 30
- Photo: Splash News7 of 30
- Photo: Fame Pictures8 of 30
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News9 of 30
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin10 of 30
- Photo: grifoni sarmiento/Splash News11 of 30
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News12 of 30
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com13 of 30
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News14 of 30
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News15 of 30
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 30
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com17 of 30
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News18 of 30
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News19 of 30
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News20 of 30
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN21 of 30
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com22 of 30
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN23 of 30
- Photo: TCAA/ZDS/WENN24 of 30
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News25 of 30
- Photo: Splash News26 of 30
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Pictures27 of 30
- Photo: Lomeli/EROTEME.CO.UK/Bauer-Griffin28 of 30
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News29 of 30
More Celeb News
- Top Chef Winner Ilan Hall Gets Down and Dirty on Knife FightMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:15:00 AM
- New Season Reviews: NCIS: New Orleans, Person of InterestMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Netflix Embraces Spoilers And Those Who Love to Spoil With New WebsiteMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:11:00 AM
- 'Dallas' Finale Leaves Key Character's Fate in Limbo But It's PMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:04:00 AM
- NFL's Abuse Scandal Kind of Screws Over League's New Chief Marketing Officer And MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:12:00 PM
- Top Chef Winner Ilan Hall Gets Down and Dirty on Knife Fight
No race to the altar here!
Jessica Simpson's ex-hubby, Nick Lachey, remarried in July, but the "Fashion Star" mentor is in no rush to say "I do" to fiance Eric Johnson. Although it's been more than 10 months since Johnson, 32, proposed, insiders tell the new Us Weekly that all wedding plans have been put on hold.
"Everything is up in the air," a source tells Us. "She can't figure out what kind of day she wants. Some days she wants a big wedding in Hawaii, then other days she wants something closer to home."
But some of the 30-year-old singer's friends fear the delay is due to more than just venue indecision. "She was so gung ho about planning their wedding, and now she's gone dark," says a pal. "She won't commit to a date."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite