Jessica Simpson 'proud' of her killer legs during workout
- Photo: Instagram1 of 14
- Photo: Santi/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: Wonderwall3 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Robertson/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Instagram6 of 14
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Instagram7 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Kristin Burns/.9 of 14
- Photo: Moryc Welt/Fame Flynet10 of 14
- Photo: ROAD/GSI11 of 14
- Photo: Instagram12 of 14
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Hope she goes for a short wedding dress! Jessica Simpson had no shame as she paid herself a compliment while working out at the gym on Friday. The mom of two, set to wed fiance Eric Johnson on July 4, shared a snapshot of her killer legs via Instagram.
"These are my legs during a workout today! I'm proud of myself," Simpson, 33, wrote. "Thx @tkrefting and @harleypasternak #nofilter."
Simpson opted out of showing her face in the snapshot, instead only focusing on her incredibly sculpted, muscular legs. She wore tight-fitted blue shorts while working up a sweat, and donned gray sneakers with pink shoelaces.
The fashion designer went into detail about losing weight since having nearly back-to-back births with daughter Maxwell, 2, and son Ace, 10 months, during Forbes' Women's Summit: Power Redefined in NYC on May 16.
"I definitely go up and down with my weight, and I'm really honest about it. I feel like we all deserve to enjoy life," she told Editor-in-Chief Steve Forbes. "If I'm 5 pounds heavier, if I'm 50 pounds heavier, or 5 pounds lighter, I just don't think it should define who you are. But I was proud of myself throughout that time period for not going out and doing every crash diet and trying to get as skinny as I could, or not eating."
Simpson also gave advice to those who have received criticism for their weight, which is something she's all too familiar with. "Tune into yourself and tune out the world. I think it's always good to go inward. I think it's the only way to know if you're making the right decision or not," she said. "We all have that intuition, we all have that gut feeling, and there is some sort of god in all of us that can make us powerful."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite