Jessica Simpson "proud" of weight loss in stunning black and white pic
- Photo: Instagram1 of 14
- Photo: Moryc Welt/Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: ROAD/GSI3 of 14
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: Instagram5 of 14
- Photo: Instagram6 of 14
- Photo: Instagram7 of 14
- Photo: @jessicasimpson1111/Instagram8 of 14
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Twitter9 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 14
- Photo: GSNY/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images/.12 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Eric Johnson is one lucky guy. Jessica Simpson is "too proud" about her slimmed down figure, and showed off her stunning transformation once again via Instagram on Friday.
"Too proud to sit down!! Behind the scenes of my new commercial. Thanks @weightwatchers," Simpson, 33 wrote. The brand spokeswoman shared a black and white behind-the-scenes picture of herself gearing up to film her latest ad. Johnson's beautiful fiancee wore a tight-fitted ensemble for the shoot, and kept her blonde locks down in waves.
Simpson has been working hard to get back in shape since giving birth to her son Ace last June. (She and the former NFL player, 34, welcomed their baby boy just 14 months after the birth of their daughter Maxwell, 20 months.) And the work has clearly paid off. On Jan. 8, Simpson shared her most impressive weight loss photo yet during an appearance on LIVE with Kelly and Michael.
"LIVE with Kelly and Michael! Thx y'all! Had a blast," she wrote at the time, with a backstage photo of herself wearing a body-hugging floral knee-length dress.
Besides having a future wedding to get ready for, Simpson also addressed another reason she's been inspired to drop the weight -- her baby girl Maxwell. "I want her to look up to me and be like me," the former Fashion Star mentor said on Good Morning America on Jan. 7. "I don't want to give her any false perception of what is real and what's important. It is important to really know yourself and love yourself."
She added: "As a mom, I just have this confidence. I just feel so proud of what I've done and what I've accomplished."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite