Jessica Simpson shows big baby bump as bridesmaid at friend's wedding
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 14
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: @caceecobb/Twitter3 of 14
- Photo: NPG/Pacific Coast News4 of 14
- Photo: GSI5 of 14
- Photo: BJJ/Stoianov/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: TC/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Wonderwall9 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 14
- Photo: BIAG/GSI11 of 14
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter12 of 14
- Photo: Anthony Monterotti/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Casts 'All My Children' Vet MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Aaron McGruder's 'Black Jesus' Somehow Draws Anger From Family GroupMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 10:10:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Casts 'All My Children' Vet
Jessica Simpson walked down the aisle this weekend -- but she wasn't the one saying "I do" at the end of it. The pregnant "Fashion Star" mentor, 32, was a bridesmaid in pal Kathryn Syroka's wedding to Chris Hetherington in San Diego on June 15.
Dressed for the occasion in a black, curve-hugging gown with ruching and long sleeves, the second-time mom-to-be looked radiant and almost ready to pop. Her baby bump was on full display in the stretchy frock, and she smiled as she mingled with guests, including sister Ashlee Simpson, fiance Eric Johnson, also-pregnant BFF CaCee Cobb and actress Odette Annable.
This was Simpson's second stint as a bridesmaid since Us Weekly revealed in November that she and Johnson are expecting their second child; she let slip in March that the baby would be a boy. (The couple are already parents to their daughter, Maxwell, 13 months.) The singer previously walked down the aisle as a bridesmaid at Cobb's nuptials with "Scrubs" actor Donald Faison in December.
As Us Weekly exclusively reported in late May, the engaged star hopes to have a wedding of her own soon after welcoming her son this summer. During her April 14 baby shower, Simpson "was telling friends she wanted to get married a few months after the baby is born," a source told Us. "Jessica said, 'Let's have this wedding already before I get pregnant with another one!'"
Simpson and Johnson have been engaged since 2010. "We've had two different wedding dates, but he keeps knocking me up," she quipped to Jay Leno early in her second pregnancy. "I'll just keep my legs crossed this time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite