Jessica Simpson shows big baby bump as bridesmaid at friend's wedding
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 14
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: @caceecobb/Twitter3 of 14
- Photo: NPG/Pacific Coast News4 of 14
- Photo: GSI5 of 14
- Photo: BJJ/Stoianov/Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: TC/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Wonderwall9 of 14
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 14
- Photo: BIAG/GSI11 of 14
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter12 of 14
- Photo: Anthony Monterotti/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Jessica Simpson walked down the aisle this weekend -- but she wasn't the one saying "I do" at the end of it. The pregnant "Fashion Star" mentor, 32, was a bridesmaid in pal Kathryn Syroka's wedding to Chris Hetherington in San Diego on June 15.
Dressed for the occasion in a black, curve-hugging gown with ruching and long sleeves, the second-time mom-to-be looked radiant and almost ready to pop. Her baby bump was on full display in the stretchy frock, and she smiled as she mingled with guests, including sister Ashlee Simpson, fiance Eric Johnson, also-pregnant BFF CaCee Cobb and actress Odette Annable.
This was Simpson's second stint as a bridesmaid since Us Weekly revealed in November that she and Johnson are expecting their second child; she let slip in March that the baby would be a boy. (The couple are already parents to their daughter, Maxwell, 13 months.) The singer previously walked down the aisle as a bridesmaid at Cobb's nuptials with "Scrubs" actor Donald Faison in December.
As Us Weekly exclusively reported in late May, the engaged star hopes to have a wedding of her own soon after welcoming her son this summer. During her April 14 baby shower, Simpson "was telling friends she wanted to get married a few months after the baby is born," a source told Us. "Jessica said, 'Let's have this wedding already before I get pregnant with another one!'"
Simpson and Johnson have been engaged since 2010. "We've had two different wedding dates, but he keeps knocking me up," she quipped to Jay Leno early in her second pregnancy. "I'll just keep my legs crossed this time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite