Jessica Simpson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss in Weight Watchers Ad
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Pedro Andrade / Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI5 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI8 of 16
- Photo: USMagazine9 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America10 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America11 of 16
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: USMagazine15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Looking good, Jess!
She's got one of Hollywood's most talked-about bodies, and Jessica Simpson proudly showed it off while shooting a Weight Watchers ad in the California desert a couple months back. After giving birth to her first child, daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson, in May, the designer, singer and "Fashion Star" mentor, 32, successfully dropped 50 pounds on Weight Watchers.
In an outtake from the "Expect Amazing" campaign (which begins airing on Dec. 25), the famous blonde looks radiant and slim in tight jeans, boots, low-cut black tank top and plaid shirt. "Weight Watchers changed my relationship with food, and I feel so much more prepared to make the right choices," says the spokeswoman. "It feels pretty incredible."
Of course, the star (who dropped the weight by sticking to her Weight Watchers points and four trainer sessions a week) is set to undergo another transformation: As reported exclusively by Us Weekly, Simpson is now pregnant with her second child.
"Jessica loves being a mom," an insider told Us. "She really is overjoyed."
(Simpson's rep had no comment regarding the second pregnancy.)
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite