Jessica Simpson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss in Weight Watchers Ad
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Pedro Andrade / Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI5 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI8 of 16
- Photo: USMagazine9 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America10 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America11 of 16
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: USMagazine15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Looking good, Jess!
She's got one of Hollywood's most talked-about bodies, and Jessica Simpson proudly showed it off while shooting a Weight Watchers ad in the California desert a couple months back. After giving birth to her first child, daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson, in May, the designer, singer and "Fashion Star" mentor, 32, successfully dropped 50 pounds on Weight Watchers.
In an outtake from the "Expect Amazing" campaign (which begins airing on Dec. 25), the famous blonde looks radiant and slim in tight jeans, boots, low-cut black tank top and plaid shirt. "Weight Watchers changed my relationship with food, and I feel so much more prepared to make the right choices," says the spokeswoman. "It feels pretty incredible."
Of course, the star (who dropped the weight by sticking to her Weight Watchers points and four trainer sessions a week) is set to undergo another transformation: As reported exclusively by Us Weekly, Simpson is now pregnant with her second child.
"Jessica loves being a mom," an insider told Us. "She really is overjoyed."
(Simpson's rep had no comment regarding the second pregnancy.)
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite