Jessica Simpson Shows Off 50-Pound Weight Loss in Weight Watchers Ad
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 16
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Pedro Andrade / Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI4 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI5 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI7 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI8 of 16
- Photo: USMagazine9 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America10 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America11 of 16
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: @jessicasimpson/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: USMagazine15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Looking good, Jess!
She's got one of Hollywood's most talked-about bodies, and Jessica Simpson proudly showed it off while shooting a Weight Watchers ad in the California desert a couple months back. After giving birth to her first child, daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson, in May, the designer, singer and "Fashion Star" mentor, 32, successfully dropped 50 pounds on Weight Watchers.
In an outtake from the "Expect Amazing" campaign (which begins airing on Dec. 25), the famous blonde looks radiant and slim in tight jeans, boots, low-cut black tank top and plaid shirt. "Weight Watchers changed my relationship with food, and I feel so much more prepared to make the right choices," says the spokeswoman. "It feels pretty incredible."
Of course, the star (who dropped the weight by sticking to her Weight Watchers points and four trainer sessions a week) is set to undergo another transformation: As reported exclusively by Us Weekly, Simpson is now pregnant with her second child.
"Jessica loves being a mom," an insider told Us. "She really is overjoyed."
(Simpson's rep had no comment regarding the second pregnancy.)
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite