Jessica Simpson steps out for the first time since giving birth
- Photo: ALMA/GSI1 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 11
- Photo: NPG/Pacific Coast News6 of 11
- Photo: TC/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: GSI8 of 11
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: BJJ/Stoianov/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale ShoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:11:00 AM
- Ratings: CBS Wins as 'Idol' Hits Another LowMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:53:00 AM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- 'Blackfish' Effect: SeaWorld Under Fire Again as CA Bill Proposes Ban on Whale Sho
Motherhood suits her well! Jessica Simpson stepped out for the first time since giving birth to son Ace Knute on June 30. Pairing platforms with a tie-dyed dress and an oversized orange purse, the "Fashion Star" mentor, joined by an assistant, attended a doctor's appointment in Beverly Hills on Wednesday.
The 33-year-old has no doubt been enjoying time at home with her new bundle of joy. On July 12, the actress posted a funny picture of her mom, Tina Simpson, wrapped up like a baby in a beige blanket. "Eric got carried away with his swaddling skills!" she joked on Twitter.
Simpson delivered Ace via C-section on June 30, as Us Weekly exclusively reported. She and fiancé Eric Johnson, 33, are already parents to daughter Maxwell, 14 months.
"The baby is beautiful. He has Eric's little chin dimple!" a pal shared shortly after the birth. "Maxwell is excited. She doesn't totally get it and understand, but she is very excited to have a brother."
With her family complete (for now!), Simpson may be able to finally plan her nuptials with Johnson, to whom she's been engaged since 2010.
"We've had two different wedding dates, but he keeps knocking me up," she quipped to Jay Leno early in her second pregnancy. "I'll just keep my legs crossed this time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite