Jessica Simpson steps out for the first time since giving birth
- Photo: ALMA/GSI1 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 11
- Photo: NPG/Pacific Coast News6 of 11
- Photo: TC/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: GSI8 of 11
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: BJJ/Stoianov/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Scandal' Adds 'Major Crimes' Actor Jon Tenney in Possibly RomanMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 12:48:04 PM
- 'Ouija' Conjures Leads: 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke &apoMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 12:44:35 PM
- 'Prisoners' Director Denis Villeneuve Eyed for Female-Driven Crime Drama &aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 11:49:18 AM
- 'Twice Born' Review: Penélope Cruz and Emile Hirsch as Twits Under Fire in SarajevMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 11:31:43 AM
- Rick Santorum Compares Obamacare to Apartheid, on Night of Mandela's Death (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:38 AM
- 'Scandal' Adds 'Major Crimes' Actor Jon Tenney in Possibly Roman
Motherhood suits her well! Jessica Simpson stepped out for the first time since giving birth to son Ace Knute on June 30. Pairing platforms with a tie-dyed dress and an oversized orange purse, the "Fashion Star" mentor, joined by an assistant, attended a doctor's appointment in Beverly Hills on Wednesday.
The 33-year-old has no doubt been enjoying time at home with her new bundle of joy. On July 12, the actress posted a funny picture of her mom, Tina Simpson, wrapped up like a baby in a beige blanket. "Eric got carried away with his swaddling skills!" she joked on Twitter.
Simpson delivered Ace via C-section on June 30, as Us Weekly exclusively reported. She and fiancé Eric Johnson, 33, are already parents to daughter Maxwell, 14 months.
"The baby is beautiful. He has Eric's little chin dimple!" a pal shared shortly after the birth. "Maxwell is excited. She doesn't totally get it and understand, but she is very excited to have a brother."
With her family complete (for now!), Simpson may be able to finally plan her nuptials with Johnson, to whom she's been engaged since 2010.
"We've had two different wedding dates, but he keeps knocking me up," she quipped to Jay Leno early in her second pregnancy. "I'll just keep my legs crossed this time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeach Cruising
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite