Jessica Simpson steps out for the first time since giving birth
- Photo: ALMA/GSI1 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet3 of 11
- Photo: @JessicaSimpson/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall5 of 11
- Photo: NPG/Pacific Coast News6 of 11
- Photo: TC/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: GSI8 of 11
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: BJJ/Stoianov/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'The Huntsman' Release Set for April 2016 and 'The Mummy' Moves MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- 'The Huntsman' Release Set for April 2016 and 'The Mummy' Moves
Motherhood suits her well! Jessica Simpson stepped out for the first time since giving birth to son Ace Knute on June 30. Pairing platforms with a tie-dyed dress and an oversized orange purse, the "Fashion Star" mentor, joined by an assistant, attended a doctor's appointment in Beverly Hills on Wednesday.
The 33-year-old has no doubt been enjoying time at home with her new bundle of joy. On July 12, the actress posted a funny picture of her mom, Tina Simpson, wrapped up like a baby in a beige blanket. "Eric got carried away with his swaddling skills!" she joked on Twitter.
Simpson delivered Ace via C-section on June 30, as Us Weekly exclusively reported. She and fiancé Eric Johnson, 33, are already parents to daughter Maxwell, 14 months.
"The baby is beautiful. He has Eric's little chin dimple!" a pal shared shortly after the birth. "Maxwell is excited. She doesn't totally get it and understand, but she is very excited to have a brother."
With her family complete (for now!), Simpson may be able to finally plan her nuptials with Johnson, to whom she's been engaged since 2010.
"We've had two different wedding dates, but he keeps knocking me up," she quipped to Jay Leno early in her second pregnancy. "I'll just keep my legs crossed this time."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite