Jessica Simpson steps out in Daisy Dukes just two months after baby
- Photo: KAMA/GSI1 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI2 of 14
- Photo: USMagazine3 of 14
- Photo: ALMA/GSI4 of 14
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: @caceecobb/Twitter8 of 14
- Photo: NPG/Pacific Coast News9 of 14
- Photo: GSI10 of 14
- Photo: BJJ/Stoianov/Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet12 of 14
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Jessica Simpson is going where few women have dared to go before -- back into her Daisy Dukes! The singer and designer looked carefree and happy as she stepped out for lunch with a pal and 15-month-old daughter Maxwell in Calabasas, Calif., on Wednesday, clad in a tiny pair of jean cutoff shorts, a green snakeskin-print top and towering platform heels.
Simpson, 33, wore her long, blond hair down and in loose waves, finishing off her casual look with an oversized yellow tote, large bejeweled earrings and a pair of dark sunglasses.
Maxwell, meanwhile, kept her look simple in a pink-and-white striped top, her flaxen hair held back in a tiny braid as Simpson's female friend carried her just two steps behind the singer, who gave birth to son Ace just two months earlier, on June 30.
Simpson was last photographed in her tiny shorts in 2005, playing Daisy Duke in the film "Dukes of Hazzard."
Simpson was widely bullied for her weight gain during her first pregnancy with Maxwell, something that the proud mom still doesn't fully understand.
"I will never understand why people give pregnant women such a hard time," she told Us Weekly. "We are creating a human life: I think we get every excuse in the world to eat a doughnut!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite