Jessica Simpson steps out in Daisy Dukes just two months after baby
- Photo: KAMA/GSI1 of 14
- Photo: KAMA/GSI2 of 14
- Photo: USMagazine3 of 14
- Photo: ALMA/GSI4 of 14
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 14
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: @caceecobb/Twitter8 of 14
- Photo: NPG/Pacific Coast News9 of 14
- Photo: GSI10 of 14
- Photo: BJJ/Stoianov/Fame Flynet11 of 14
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet12 of 14
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- Internet giants weigh in on defamation lawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:35:20 PM
- 2013 Critics Awards: The Complete ListMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:03:04 PM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a Relief
Jessica Simpson is going where few women have dared to go before -- back into her Daisy Dukes! The singer and designer looked carefree and happy as she stepped out for lunch with a pal and 15-month-old daughter Maxwell in Calabasas, Calif., on Wednesday, clad in a tiny pair of jean cutoff shorts, a green snakeskin-print top and towering platform heels.
Simpson, 33, wore her long, blond hair down and in loose waves, finishing off her casual look with an oversized yellow tote, large bejeweled earrings and a pair of dark sunglasses.
Maxwell, meanwhile, kept her look simple in a pink-and-white striped top, her flaxen hair held back in a tiny braid as Simpson's female friend carried her just two steps behind the singer, who gave birth to son Ace just two months earlier, on June 30.
Simpson was last photographed in her tiny shorts in 2005, playing Daisy Duke in the film "Dukes of Hazzard."
Simpson was widely bullied for her weight gain during her first pregnancy with Maxwell, something that the proud mom still doesn't fully understand.
"I will never understand why people give pregnant women such a hard time," she told Us Weekly. "We are creating a human life: I think we get every excuse in the world to eat a doughnut!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite