Jessica Simpson talks second pregnancy: Eric Johnson 'keeps knocking me up'
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Courtesy of Weight Watchers/Powerwall3 of 11
- Photo: Jessica Simpson/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: Apollo/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Dmac/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 11
- Photo: Pedro Andrade / Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 11
- Photo: TROV/GSI9 of 11
- Photo: TROV/GSI10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Jessica Simpson is just rolling with it. The pregnant-again 32-year-old singer, designer and reality star revealed her expanding baby bump and curves in a tight leopard-print dress during an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Jan. 15 -- and was typically frank with Leno about dealing with a totally unexpected second pregnancy just six months after the birth of daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson.
One plan that keeps changing? Simpson's intended wedding to her babies' dad, Eric Johnson. "We've had two different wedding dates, but he keeps knocking me up," Simpson joked of the former NFL pro, 33, to whom she has been engaged for over two years.
"We're doing it very backwards, I know. ... I'll just keep my legs crossed, I guess, this time," cracked the "Fashion Star" mentor. "Apparently it was a part of God's plan for my life," she continued. When she discovered she was expecting again, "I was extremely shocked," Simpson said. "Because I was going through a lot of hormonal changes, trying to get back to the old, vibrant Jessica. You know, it was kind of like a one-night stand. And it happened, all over again!"
This time around, however, the Weight Watchers spokeswoman is determined to have a decidedly healthier pregnancy. While pregnant with Maxwell, Simpson admitted she gained "a lot more than doctors would recommend."
"I was really happy to be pregnant and I didn't ever step on the scale," admitted the blond, who eventually lost 50 pounds post-baby via Weight Watchers and a personal trainer. "I didn't realize you could gain that much weight that quickly."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite