Jessica Simpson talks second pregnancy: Eric Johnson 'keeps knocking me up'Related: Jessica Simpson
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Courtesy of Weight Watchers/Powerwall3 of 11
- Photo: Jessica Simpson/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: Apollo/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Dmac/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 11
- Photo: Pedro Andrade / Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 11
- Photo: TROV/GSI9 of 11
- Photo: TROV/GSI10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
Jessica Simpson is just rolling with it. The pregnant-again 32-year-old singer, designer and reality star revealed her expanding baby bump and curves in a tight leopard-print dress during an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Jan. 15 -- and was typically frank with Leno about dealing with a totally unexpected second pregnancy just six months after the birth of daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson.
One plan that keeps changing? Simpson's intended wedding to her babies' dad, Eric Johnson. "We've had two different wedding dates, but he keeps knocking me up," Simpson joked of the former NFL pro, 33, to whom she has been engaged for over two years.
"We're doing it very backwards, I know. ... I'll just keep my legs crossed, I guess, this time," cracked the "Fashion Star" mentor. "Apparently it was a part of God's plan for my life," she continued. When she discovered she was expecting again, "I was extremely shocked," Simpson said. "Because I was going through a lot of hormonal changes, trying to get back to the old, vibrant Jessica. You know, it was kind of like a one-night stand. And it happened, all over again!"
This time around, however, the Weight Watchers spokeswoman is determined to have a decidedly healthier pregnancy. While pregnant with Maxwell, Simpson admitted she gained "a lot more than doctors would recommend."
"I was really happy to be pregnant and I didn't ever step on the scale," admitted the blond, who eventually lost 50 pounds post-baby via Weight Watchers and a personal trainer. "I didn't realize you could gain that much weight that quickly."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite