Jessica Simpson talks second pregnancy: Eric Johnson 'keeps knocking me up'
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Courtesy of Weight Watchers/Powerwall3 of 11
- Photo: Jessica Simpson/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: Apollo/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Dmac/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 11
- Photo: Pedro Andrade / Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 11
- Photo: TROV/GSI9 of 11
- Photo: TROV/GSI10 of 11
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Jessica Simpson is just rolling with it. The pregnant-again 32-year-old singer, designer and reality star revealed her expanding baby bump and curves in a tight leopard-print dress during an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Jan. 15 -- and was typically frank with Leno about dealing with a totally unexpected second pregnancy just six months after the birth of daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson.
One plan that keeps changing? Simpson's intended wedding to her babies' dad, Eric Johnson. "We've had two different wedding dates, but he keeps knocking me up," Simpson joked of the former NFL pro, 33, to whom she has been engaged for over two years.
"We're doing it very backwards, I know. ... I'll just keep my legs crossed, I guess, this time," cracked the "Fashion Star" mentor. "Apparently it was a part of God's plan for my life," she continued. When she discovered she was expecting again, "I was extremely shocked," Simpson said. "Because I was going through a lot of hormonal changes, trying to get back to the old, vibrant Jessica. You know, it was kind of like a one-night stand. And it happened, all over again!"
This time around, however, the Weight Watchers spokeswoman is determined to have a decidedly healthier pregnancy. While pregnant with Maxwell, Simpson admitted she gained "a lot more than doctors would recommend."
"I was really happy to be pregnant and I didn't ever step on the scale," admitted the blond, who eventually lost 50 pounds post-baby via Weight Watchers and a personal trainer. "I didn't realize you could gain that much weight that quickly."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From Miranda and Orlando to the Jenners, see some of Hollywood's most amicable exes on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite