Jessica Simpson talks second pregnancy: Eric Johnson 'keeps knocking me up'
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Courtesy of Weight Watchers/Powerwall3 of 11
- Photo: Jessica Simpson/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: Apollo/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Dmac/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 11
- Photo: Pedro Andrade / Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 11
- Photo: TROV/GSI9 of 11
- Photo: TROV/GSI10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Jessica Simpson is just rolling with it. The pregnant-again 32-year-old singer, designer and reality star revealed her expanding baby bump and curves in a tight leopard-print dress during an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Jan. 15 -- and was typically frank with Leno about dealing with a totally unexpected second pregnancy just six months after the birth of daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson.
One plan that keeps changing? Simpson's intended wedding to her babies' dad, Eric Johnson. "We've had two different wedding dates, but he keeps knocking me up," Simpson joked of the former NFL pro, 33, to whom she has been engaged for over two years.
"We're doing it very backwards, I know. ... I'll just keep my legs crossed, I guess, this time," cracked the "Fashion Star" mentor. "Apparently it was a part of God's plan for my life," she continued. When she discovered she was expecting again, "I was extremely shocked," Simpson said. "Because I was going through a lot of hormonal changes, trying to get back to the old, vibrant Jessica. You know, it was kind of like a one-night stand. And it happened, all over again!"
This time around, however, the Weight Watchers spokeswoman is determined to have a decidedly healthier pregnancy. While pregnant with Maxwell, Simpson admitted she gained "a lot more than doctors would recommend."
"I was really happy to be pregnant and I didn't ever step on the scale," admitted the blond, who eventually lost 50 pounds post-baby via Weight Watchers and a personal trainer. "I didn't realize you could gain that much weight that quickly."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite