- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 25
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks2 of 25
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 25
- Photo: Jessica Simpson/Twitter/WENN4 of 25
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN5 of 25
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage6 of 25
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN7 of 25
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 25
- Photo: Miguel/Goodwin/Fame Flynet9 of 25
- Photo: AAR/Fame Pictures10 of 25
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage11 of 25
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 25
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Pacific Coast News13 of 25
- Photo: ©Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 25
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com15 of 25
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks16 of 25
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News17 of 25
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com18 of 25
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com19 of 25
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com20 of 25
- Photo: Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash News21 of 25
- Photo: Meinelt/Winslow/Splash News22 of 25
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News23 of 25
- Photo: Courtesy Jessica Simpson/.24 of 25
More Celeb News
- Tom Hiddleston to Star in Legendary's 'Skull Island' Film, Jordan Vogt-RoMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 9:21:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Dancing With the Stars' Debut Dips to Premiere LowMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 9:17:00 AM
- NBC Finishes No. 1 in Ratings for Full Year: It's Our New 'Standard Season&apoMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 8:34:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik Wants Ariana Grande to Keep Her Clothes OnMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 8:21:00 AM
- Judd Apatow's Romantic Comedy 'Love' Lands Two Season Commitment on NetflMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 8:03:00 AM
- Tom Hiddleston to Star in Legendary's 'Skull Island' Film, Jordan Vogt-Ro
Maxwell Drew Johnson has a maximum appetite!
Just one day old, Jessica Simpson's baby daughter (who weighed 9 pounds, 13 ounces at birth) is "eating like a champ and has a big appetite" while staying with Mom at the hospital, a source tells Us Weekly.
"The birth went smoothly," the source says of Maxwell, born Tuesday morning at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
The singer-designer, 31, and her fiance, Eric Johnson, "are over the moon about the baby," the insider says.
Although she's set to remain at the hospital for "the next few days" to recover, Simpson "is already up and walking around," the source adds -- and bonding with her little girl.
"Everyone is marveling at what a natural Jessica is," the source tells Us. "She was born to be a mom!"
As previously reported, Simpson's family -- parents Joe and Tina, sister Ashlee -- and Johnson's parents were in the hospital for the baby's birth. "That's how Jessica and Eric wanted it," explains the insider
One rumor that's apparently unfounded: TMZ's claim that Simpson et al are ensconced in a super-luxe birthing suite costing nearly $3,800 a night (more than the $3,200-a-night New York suite used by Beyonce and Blue Ivy Carter in January).
"She does have a suite at Cedars, but it is definitely not in the $4,000-a-night price range," the insider says.
Gushed Simpson and former NFL tight end Johnson, 32, in their Tuesday birth announcement, "We are so grateful for all of the love, support and prayers we have received. This has been the greatest experience of our lives!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite