Jessica Simpson's BFF CaCee Cobb Is Baby Maxwell's Godmother
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Jessica Simpson's daughter, Maxwell Drew Johnson, is just 3 weeks old, and the new mom is already making important life decisions for her!
Simpson, who gave birth to her first child with fiance Eric Johnson on May 1, has chosen a godmother for baby Maxwell.
A rep for Simpson, 31, confirmed to E! News that her longtime friend CaCee Cobb will be her daughter's godmother. Cobb started out as Simpson's assistant and later became a very close personal friend. She is currently engaged to "Scrubs" star Donald Faison.
Simpson has been lying low since giving birth, but has big plans to lose the baby weight.
"As soon as Jessica heals from the C-section, she is extremely determined to get back in the gym and work out," a confidant told Us Weekly about her $4 million deal with Weight Watchers. "She wants to show the world and is excited to do it."
But right now, the new mom is enjoying dressing up her baby girl. "I'm addicted to buying headbands with massive flowers for Maxwell on easy!" she tweeted. "She is insanely beautiful. I can't help but play dress up!"
She also shared, "I am so in love with baby Maxwell. I want to cry every time I look at her. Motherhood is by far the best thing I've ever experienced."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite