Jessica Simpson's BFF CaCee Cobb Is Baby Maxwell's GodmotherRelated: Jessica Simpson
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
Jessica Simpson's daughter, Maxwell Drew Johnson, is just 3 weeks old, and the new mom is already making important life decisions for her!
Simpson, who gave birth to her first child with fiance Eric Johnson on May 1, has chosen a godmother for baby Maxwell.
A rep for Simpson, 31, confirmed to E! News that her longtime friend CaCee Cobb will be her daughter's godmother. Cobb started out as Simpson's assistant and later became a very close personal friend. She is currently engaged to "Scrubs" star Donald Faison.
Simpson has been lying low since giving birth, but has big plans to lose the baby weight.
"As soon as Jessica heals from the C-section, she is extremely determined to get back in the gym and work out," a confidant told Us Weekly about her $4 million deal with Weight Watchers. "She wants to show the world and is excited to do it."
But right now, the new mom is enjoying dressing up her baby girl. "I'm addicted to buying headbands with massive flowers for Maxwell on easy!" she tweeted. "She is insanely beautiful. I can't help but play dress up!"
She also shared, "I am so in love with baby Maxwell. I want to cry every time I look at her. Motherhood is by far the best thing I've ever experienced."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Katy Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite