Jessica Simpson's BFF CaCee Cobb Is Baby Maxwell's Godmother
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Jessica Simpson's daughter, Maxwell Drew Johnson, is just 3 weeks old, and the new mom is already making important life decisions for her!
Simpson, who gave birth to her first child with fiance Eric Johnson on May 1, has chosen a godmother for baby Maxwell.
A rep for Simpson, 31, confirmed to E! News that her longtime friend CaCee Cobb will be her daughter's godmother. Cobb started out as Simpson's assistant and later became a very close personal friend. She is currently engaged to "Scrubs" star Donald Faison.
Simpson has been lying low since giving birth, but has big plans to lose the baby weight.
"As soon as Jessica heals from the C-section, she is extremely determined to get back in the gym and work out," a confidant told Us Weekly about her $4 million deal with Weight Watchers. "She wants to show the world and is excited to do it."
But right now, the new mom is enjoying dressing up her baby girl. "I'm addicted to buying headbands with massive flowers for Maxwell on easy!" she tweeted. "She is insanely beautiful. I can't help but play dress up!"
She also shared, "I am so in love with baby Maxwell. I want to cry every time I look at her. Motherhood is by far the best thing I've ever experienced."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite