Jessica Simpson's BFF CaCee Cobb Is Baby Maxwell's Godmother
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Sam Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Jessica Simpson's daughter, Maxwell Drew Johnson, is just 3 weeks old, and the new mom is already making important life decisions for her!
Simpson, who gave birth to her first child with fiance Eric Johnson on May 1, has chosen a godmother for baby Maxwell.
A rep for Simpson, 31, confirmed to E! News that her longtime friend CaCee Cobb will be her daughter's godmother. Cobb started out as Simpson's assistant and later became a very close personal friend. She is currently engaged to "Scrubs" star Donald Faison.
Simpson has been lying low since giving birth, but has big plans to lose the baby weight.
"As soon as Jessica heals from the C-section, she is extremely determined to get back in the gym and work out," a confidant told Us Weekly about her $4 million deal with Weight Watchers. "She wants to show the world and is excited to do it."
But right now, the new mom is enjoying dressing up her baby girl. "I'm addicted to buying headbands with massive flowers for Maxwell on easy!" she tweeted. "She is insanely beautiful. I can't help but play dress up!"
She also shared, "I am so in love with baby Maxwell. I want to cry every time I look at her. Motherhood is by far the best thing I've ever experienced."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite