Jessica Simpson's big baby bump exposed in sheer black dress
- Photo: NPG/Pacific Coast News1 of 11
- Photo: GSI2 of 11
- Photo: TC/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: BJJ/Stoianov/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet5 of 11
- Photo: BIAG/GSI6 of 11
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Wonderwall7 of 11
- Photo: Getty Images North America8 of 11
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- AMC Orders Martial Arts Drama 'Badlands' Straight to SeriesMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'The Chair' Producer Zachary Quinto Talks 'Skepticism' About UnsMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:19:00 PM
- LeBron James' Absence Demands Explanation During Starz's 'Survivor&apMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Megan Ellison Nearing Deal to Co-Finance Leonardo DiCaprio Thriller 'The Revenant'MSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Yahoo Acquires Mobile Streaming Start-up RayVMSNEntertainment 7/11/2014 3:48:00 PM
- AMC Orders Martial Arts Drama 'Badlands' Straight to Series
Nice to see you, baby bump! Expecting her second child, a baby boy, with Eric Johnson in July, Jessica Simpson looked ready to pop when she stepped out in Ojai, Calif. on Sunday.
The 32-year-old pregnant "Fashion Star" mentor was photographed heading to a family-and-friends dinner with 12-month-old daughter Maxwell, sister Ashlee and 4-year-old nephew, Bronx. Simpson showed off her growing baby bump in a long black dress that was see-through around her big belly.
The second-time mom-to-be wore flat sandals with her black ensemble, but brightened up the look with an orange bag -- and a big smile.
While Simpson prepares for the arrival of her son, her pregnant best friend, CaCee Cobb, is taking notes.
"Jessica's a great mom. It's kind of crazy to see her because she's further along than I am and she's chasing around Maxwell, who just turned 1 and is about to walk any day now," Cobb, who is expecting her first child with husband Donald Faison in August, told Us Weekly May 6. "She's got me beat. Just watching her, I'm in awe because she makes it look easy -- but it's not, I can tell!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
January Jones, Paris Hilton, and Toni Collette all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See where the cast of "Full House" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStill Peeved
From Crowd Ignite