- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Mr Blue/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE6 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Jill Zarin's latest battle isn't with any of her costars -- this one is against Father Time.
In Thursday's episode of "The Real Housewives of New York City," the 47-year-old reality star visits her dermatologist, Dr. Patricia Wexler, to help reduce the appearance of fine lines.
"I started doing a liquid facelift about two years ago, and I do it every five or six months," Zarin explains. "It's very subtle and you shouldn't really notice it, but it sort of wards off the sagging and the aging process."
As she sticks needles in Zarin's face, Wexler proudly exclaims: "I love doing this! It makes me so happy."
"The Real Housewives of New York City" airs Thursday at 10 p.m. (EST) on Bravo.
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite