Watch Jill Zarin Get a "Liquid Facelift"
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Mr Blue/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE6 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)
Jill Zarin's latest battle isn't with any of her costars -- this one is against Father Time.
In Thursday's episode of "The Real Housewives of New York City," the 47-year-old reality star visits her dermatologist, Dr. Patricia Wexler, to help reduce the appearance of fine lines.
"I started doing a liquid facelift about two years ago, and I do it every five or six months," Zarin explains. "It's very subtle and you shouldn't really notice it, but it sort of wards off the sagging and the aging process."
As she sticks needles in Zarin's face, Wexler proudly exclaims: "I love doing this! It makes me so happy."
"The Real Housewives of New York City" airs Thursday at 10 p.m. (EST) on Bravo.
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite