Watch Jill Zarin Get a "Liquid Facelift"
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Mr Blue/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE6 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Jill Zarin's latest battle isn't with any of her costars -- this one is against Father Time.
In Thursday's episode of "The Real Housewives of New York City," the 47-year-old reality star visits her dermatologist, Dr. Patricia Wexler, to help reduce the appearance of fine lines.
"I started doing a liquid facelift about two years ago, and I do it every five or six months," Zarin explains. "It's very subtle and you shouldn't really notice it, but it sort of wards off the sagging and the aging process."
As she sticks needles in Zarin's face, Wexler proudly exclaims: "I love doing this! It makes me so happy."
"The Real Housewives of New York City" airs Thursday at 10 p.m. (EST) on Bravo.
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite