Watch Jill Zarin Get a "Liquid Facelift"
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Mr Blue/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE6 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 Million
Jill Zarin's latest battle isn't with any of her costars -- this one is against Father Time.
In Thursday's episode of "The Real Housewives of New York City," the 47-year-old reality star visits her dermatologist, Dr. Patricia Wexler, to help reduce the appearance of fine lines.
"I started doing a liquid facelift about two years ago, and I do it every five or six months," Zarin explains. "It's very subtle and you shouldn't really notice it, but it sort of wards off the sagging and the aging process."
As she sticks needles in Zarin's face, Wexler proudly exclaims: "I love doing this! It makes me so happy."
"The Real Housewives of New York City" airs Thursday at 10 p.m. (EST) on Bravo.
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite