Jillian Michaels: I'm proud to be a mom
- Photo: JM5/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG2 of 8
- Photo: OPK/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Bryan, MRM/NPG5 of 8
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet6 of 8
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG7 of 8
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
By Stacie Anthony with reporting by Cristina Gibson
She's one hot mama! Fitness guru Jillian Michaels took a break from motherhood to walk the runway at The Heart Truth campaign's Red Dress Collection show during Fashion Week in New York on Feb. 6, 2013. So how did she feel about strutting her stuff on the catwalk?
RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse
"Oh my god, I'm usually really good about this. I don't really get nervous or freaked out anymore, but I'm kind of hysterical about it. It's not really in my comfort zone, not in my sweet spot. I am honored ... I am excited ... I am terrified," she dishes to Wonderwall.
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
But walking the runway like a pro isn't Jillian's only recent accomplishment. The "Biggest Loser" trainer is also a doting mom of two! On May 3, 2012, Jillian's longtime love, Heidi Rhoades, gave birth to their son, Phoenix. And shortly after that, the new parents welcomed their adorable adopted daughter, Lukensia, into their growing family.
"One of the best parts about being a mom is when your kid does something you're really proud of or does something that's very considerate, and you feel like maybe you contributed to it," she told Wonderwall, beaming. "My son is only 10 months old, but our daughter is extremely empathetic and is extremely concerned about other kids, if they fall down ... or she wants to hold the door for people and I just look at her and I'm like, 'That's my kid! I love that kid.' That's one of the things I'm most proud of."
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite