Jillian Michaels: I'm proud to be a mom
- Photo: JM5/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG2 of 8
- Photo: OPK/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Bryan, MRM/NPG5 of 8
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet6 of 8
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
By Stacie Anthony with reporting by Cristina Gibson
She's one hot mama! Fitness guru Jillian Michaels took a break from motherhood to walk the runway at The Heart Truth campaign's Red Dress Collection show during Fashion Week in New York on Feb. 6, 2013. So how did she feel about strutting her stuff on the catwalk?
RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse
"Oh my god, I'm usually really good about this. I don't really get nervous or freaked out anymore, but I'm kind of hysterical about it. It's not really in my comfort zone, not in my sweet spot. I am honored ... I am excited ... I am terrified," she dishes to Wonderwall.
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
But walking the runway like a pro isn't Jillian's only recent accomplishment. The "Biggest Loser" trainer is also a doting mom of two! On May 3, 2012, Jillian's longtime love, Heidi Rhoades, gave birth to their son, Phoenix. And shortly after that, the new parents welcomed their adorable adopted daughter, Lukensia, into their growing family.
"One of the best parts about being a mom is when your kid does something you're really proud of or does something that's very considerate, and you feel like maybe you contributed to it," she told Wonderwall, beaming. "My son is only 10 months old, but our daughter is extremely empathetic and is extremely concerned about other kids, if they fall down ... or she wants to hold the door for people and I just look at her and I'm like, 'That's my kid! I love that kid.' That's one of the things I'm most proud of."
Get out the vote
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJ.Law Green Light
From Crowd Ignite