Jillian Michaels: I'm proud to be a mom
- Photo: JM5/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG2 of 8
- Photo: OPK/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Bryan, MRM/NPG5 of 8
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet6 of 8
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
By Stacie Anthony with reporting by Cristina Gibson
She's one hot mama! Fitness guru Jillian Michaels took a break from motherhood to walk the runway at The Heart Truth campaign's Red Dress Collection show during Fashion Week in New York on Feb. 6, 2013. So how did she feel about strutting her stuff on the catwalk?
RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse
"Oh my god, I'm usually really good about this. I don't really get nervous or freaked out anymore, but I'm kind of hysterical about it. It's not really in my comfort zone, not in my sweet spot. I am honored ... I am excited ... I am terrified," she dishes to Wonderwall.
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
But walking the runway like a pro isn't Jillian's only recent accomplishment. The "Biggest Loser" trainer is also a doting mom of two! On May 3, 2012, Jillian's longtime love, Heidi Rhoades, gave birth to their son, Phoenix. And shortly after that, the new parents welcomed their adorable adopted daughter, Lukensia, into their growing family.
"One of the best parts about being a mom is when your kid does something you're really proud of or does something that's very considerate, and you feel like maybe you contributed to it," she told Wonderwall, beaming. "My son is only 10 months old, but our daughter is extremely empathetic and is extremely concerned about other kids, if they fall down ... or she wants to hold the door for people and I just look at her and I'm like, 'That's my kid! I love that kid.' That's one of the things I'm most proud of."
Get out the vote
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite