Jillian Michaels: I'm proud to be a mom
- Photo: JM5/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG2 of 8
- Photo: OPK/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Bryan, MRM/NPG5 of 8
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet6 of 8
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG7 of 8
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
By Stacie Anthony with reporting by Cristina Gibson
She's one hot mama! Fitness guru Jillian Michaels took a break from motherhood to walk the runway at The Heart Truth campaign's Red Dress Collection show during Fashion Week in New York on Feb. 6, 2013. So how did she feel about strutting her stuff on the catwalk?
RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse
"Oh my god, I'm usually really good about this. I don't really get nervous or freaked out anymore, but I'm kind of hysterical about it. It's not really in my comfort zone, not in my sweet spot. I am honored ... I am excited ... I am terrified," she dishes to Wonderwall.
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
But walking the runway like a pro isn't Jillian's only recent accomplishment. The "Biggest Loser" trainer is also a doting mom of two! On May 3, 2012, Jillian's longtime love, Heidi Rhoades, gave birth to their son, Phoenix. And shortly after that, the new parents welcomed their adorable adopted daughter, Lukensia, into their growing family.
"One of the best parts about being a mom is when your kid does something you're really proud of or does something that's very considerate, and you feel like maybe you contributed to it," she told Wonderwall, beaming. "My son is only 10 months old, but our daughter is extremely empathetic and is extremely concerned about other kids, if they fall down ... or she wants to hold the door for people and I just look at her and I'm like, 'That's my kid! I love that kid.' That's one of the things I'm most proud of."
Get out the vote
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite