Jillian Michaels: I'm proud to be a mom
- Photo: JM5/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG2 of 8
- Photo: OPK/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Bryan, MRM/NPG5 of 8
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet6 of 8
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan Questions
By Stacie Anthony with reporting by Cristina Gibson
She's one hot mama! Fitness guru Jillian Michaels took a break from motherhood to walk the runway at The Heart Truth campaign's Red Dress Collection show during Fashion Week in New York on Feb. 6, 2013. So how did she feel about strutting her stuff on the catwalk?
RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse
"Oh my god, I'm usually really good about this. I don't really get nervous or freaked out anymore, but I'm kind of hysterical about it. It's not really in my comfort zone, not in my sweet spot. I am honored ... I am excited ... I am terrified," she dishes to Wonderwall.
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
But walking the runway like a pro isn't Jillian's only recent accomplishment. The "Biggest Loser" trainer is also a doting mom of two! On May 3, 2012, Jillian's longtime love, Heidi Rhoades, gave birth to their son, Phoenix. And shortly after that, the new parents welcomed their adorable adopted daughter, Lukensia, into their growing family.
"One of the best parts about being a mom is when your kid does something you're really proud of or does something that's very considerate, and you feel like maybe you contributed to it," she told Wonderwall, beaming. "My son is only 10 months old, but our daughter is extremely empathetic and is extremely concerned about other kids, if they fall down ... or she wants to hold the door for people and I just look at her and I'm like, 'That's my kid! I love that kid.' That's one of the things I'm most proud of."
Get out the vote
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite