Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar Expecting 20th Baby
- Photo: BETH HALL/Invision/AP1 of 2
More Celeb News
- A24 Adds Distribution Exec Heath Shapiro to Growing RanksMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:28:45 AM
- 'Breaking Bad,' 'Orange Is the New Black' Among Writers Guild&amMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:07:55 AM
- 'American Hustle' Reviews: Do Critics Think David O. Russell's Latest is MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:48:23 AM
- Dustin Diamond Regrets 'Saved By the Bell' Book; Claims 'Celebrity Fit ClMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:38:40 AM
- Oscar Hopefuls Facing Make-or-Break Time at the Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:03:39 AM
- A24 Adds Distribution Exec Heath Shapiro to Growing Ranks
And baby makes 22!
TLC reality stars Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar are expecting their 20th child, the couple announced on their web site.
Due next April, Michelle, 45, calls her latest pregnancy a blessing. "Our whole family is so excited that God has blessed us with another child," the star of TLC's 19 Kids & Counting (which wraps its fifth season Tuesday) blogged. "Each one of our children are thankful to be here!"
Based in Tontitown, Ark., the Duggars are already parents to Joshua, 23 (who is married with two kids of his own), twins Jana and John-David, 21; Jill, 20; Jessa, 19; Jinger, 17; Joseph, 16; Josiah, 15; Joy-Anna, 14; twins Jedidiah and Jeremiah, 12; Jason, 11; James, 10; Justin, 8; Jackson, 7; Johanna, 6; Jennifer, 4; and Jordyn, 3, and Josie, 11 months.
Welcoming baby Josie in December 2009, the family faced numerous complications at the time, including Michelle's preeclampsia diagnosis and Josie's premature birth at 25 weeks.
"A lot of people have asked would we consider having more children after what we went through with Josie…" says Michelle, offering an update on her little one. "That experience was one of the scariest things we have ever walked through as a family. We thank God, and are grateful for the many prayers offered on Josie's behalf. What a miracle she is, our little sunshine, she is doing wonderful!"
Citing a bible verse in their blog entry, Michelle and Jim Bob, 46, say they couldn't be happier with their ever-expanding brood.
"We do not take for granted the wonderful blessings of life that God has bestowed upon us! Many years ago, Jim Bob and I gave this area of our lives to God, allowing Him to grant life as He saw fit," Michelle wrote.
Girls Night Out
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite