Jimmy Fallon carries baby girl, Winnie, in New York
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters2 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: @Jimmyfallon/Instagram8 of 9
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Jimmy Fallon is already a daddy pro. The 38-year-old comedian and his wife, Nancy Fallon, welcomed their first child, daughter Winnie Rose, on July 23. On Thursday, the "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" host was photographed leaving his New York apartment carrying a briefcase in one hand and his precious, newborn baby girl in the other.
Fallon wrapped his two-week-old daughter in a pink and white animal blanket and skillfully cradled her in one arm. The adorable newborn waved her hand at photographers while keeping her eyes shut.
Winnie's July 23 birth came as a complete surprise to Fallon's fans as he never mentioned he and wife Nancy, who wed in 2007, were expecting. "It's been a crazy couple days, well actually, just one day. It was just yesterday. It feels like I've had a four day conference. It's very taxing on the fathers. I don't know how it is for the mothers, but very taxing," Fallon joked during his opening monologue the next day. "I'm emotionally drained. I'm a father of a beautiful baby girl. She's so cute. Her name is Winnie Rose Fallon and she's so cute. She's 5 pounds, 9 ounces."
Fallon had long expressed the desire to become a father. In an interview with Parade magazine in 2011, the former "Saturday Night Live" standout said, "I want to be a dad. That's floating to the top of my list. I think it's such an important thing. I'm at the age where everyone has kids, and I ask them, 'Is it like a puppy?' And they go, 'It's 10 times a puppy.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite