Jimmy Fallon, Wife Name Newborn Daughter Winnie Rose Fallon
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: MIKE SEGAR/Reuters2 of 20
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 20
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters5 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 20
- Photo: @MariahCarey/Twitter7 of 20
- Photo: Hans Pennink/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin9 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com12 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 20
- Photo: NBC/Promotional15 of 20
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com16 of 20
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News17 of 20
- Photo: WENN18 of 20
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com19 of 20
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Jimmy Fallon is up for some late nights of a different kind -- with his baby daughter Winnie Rose Fallon! On the Wednesday episode of "Late Night," the comic host, 38, broke his silence about the surprise birth of his first child with his wife, Nancy Juvonen, revealing his little one's name and other details. (Prior to Winnie's birth, Fallon had kept news of his wifes pregnancy on the down-low.)
"It's been a crazy couple days, well actually, just one day. It was just yesterday. It feels like I've had a four day conference," said the first-time dad in his opening monologue. "It's very taxing on the fathers. I don't know how it is for the mothers, but very taxing," he joked.
Continued the "Saturday Night Live" alum: "I'm emotionally drained. I'm a father of a beautiful baby girl. She's so cute. Her name is Winnie Rose Fallon and she's so cute. She's 5pounds, 9 ounces."
Fallon and film producer Juvonen, 46, have been married since December 2007. The new mom co-owns Flower Films with Drew Barrymore. Next year marks a professional milestone for Fallon as well: he's taking over for Jay Leno on NBC's "The Tonight Show."
Tell Us: Do you like the baby name Winnie Rose?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite