Jimmy Fallon, Wife Name Newborn Daughter Winnie Rose Fallon
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 20
- Photo: MIKE SEGAR/Reuters2 of 20
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 20
- Photo: LUCAS JACKSON/Reuters5 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 20
- Photo: @MariahCarey/Twitter7 of 20
- Photo: Hans Pennink/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin9 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com12 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 20
- Photo: NBC/Promotional15 of 20
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com16 of 20
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News17 of 20
- Photo: WENN18 of 20
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com19 of 20
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Jimmy Fallon is up for some late nights of a different kind -- with his baby daughter Winnie Rose Fallon! On the Wednesday episode of "Late Night," the comic host, 38, broke his silence about the surprise birth of his first child with his wife, Nancy Juvonen, revealing his little one's name and other details. (Prior to Winnie's birth, Fallon had kept news of his wifes pregnancy on the down-low.)
"It's been a crazy couple days, well actually, just one day. It was just yesterday. It feels like I've had a four day conference," said the first-time dad in his opening monologue. "It's very taxing on the fathers. I don't know how it is for the mothers, but very taxing," he joked.
Continued the "Saturday Night Live" alum: "I'm emotionally drained. I'm a father of a beautiful baby girl. She's so cute. Her name is Winnie Rose Fallon and she's so cute. She's 5pounds, 9 ounces."
Fallon and film producer Juvonen, 46, have been married since December 2007. The new mom co-owns Flower Films with Drew Barrymore. Next year marks a professional milestone for Fallon as well: he's taking over for Jay Leno on NBC's "The Tonight Show."
Tell Us: Do you like the baby name Winnie Rose?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite