- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision for Academy of Television Arts & Sciences/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Tarantino's 'Hateful 8' Teaser Basically Just Lists Names of His CharacteMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:24:00 AM
- Jason Katims Developing Medical Drama for CBSMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:08:00 AM
- Dating Naked Contestant Sues VH1 for Airing Crotch ShotMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:05:00 AM
- 5 Freaky Facts From Fractured Summer Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:00:00 AM
- 'Big Brother' Live Eviction: Julie Chen Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, HouseguestMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 2:21:00 AM
- Tarantino's 'Hateful 8' Teaser Basically Just Lists Names of His Characte
Jimmy Kimmel is going to be a dad ... again! The 46-year-old "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" host and his wife, Molly McNearney, are expecting a baby. Kimmel shared the exciting news during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," airing Wednesday, Feb. 26.
"I'm having a baby ... wait I want to finish ... with Ellen," the late-night host jokingly announced. "No, I decided to have the first one with my wife. We got married in July and, you know, it's interesting. It's disgusting the way babies are made."
"Good for you," host Ellen DeGeneres said. "And why is it disgusting?"
"Well, there are so many human body parts involved," Kimmel quipped. "Did you know there are eggs in us? That's gross just to start with."
The comedian wed longtime love McNearney, a co-head writer on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!," in July 2013. Kimmel is already dad to daughter Katie and son Kevin with ex-wife Gina, whom he divorced in 2002.
"I don't know where they are, but I hear they're doing great," Kimmel joked of his eldest children. "No, I have a 20-year-old son and a 22-year-old daughter, and I've really forgotten everything. It's funny because I was just with some friends who just had a baby, I was like, 'Oh yeah.' And there's new ways to do things. You hold them by the front of the neck now it seems," he quipped.
The friends Kimmel was referring to are celebrity pals John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, who welcomed their first child, daughter Hazel, earlier this month. "John holds the baby by the front of the face, and they say this is a good thing," Kimmel said. "And he tried it on me and it felt good."
The soon-to-be dad of three said he'd like to wait to find out the gender of his new addition, but wife McNearney wants to know. "I would like it to be a surprise and my wife, Molly, was happy with that idea until about a week ago she started saying we really need to find out," he explained. "But I don't think it matters. I don't think you need to make the baby’s room blue or pink. I mean, it’s kind of -- it’s inherently ridiculous. I don't think they could even see colors, right? I mean, or is that dogs I'm thinking of?"
As for baby names, Kimmel joked that, depending on the sex, "Karate or The Riddler are the names we're thinking of right now." He's also "very excited" about an idea for the baby's middle name. "I would like the baby's middle name to be Effin," he revealed. "And not the curse version of it, like e-f-f-i-n. Like Ellen Effin DeGeneres. I mean, what a great name. Right?"
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite