- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision for Academy of Television Arts & Sciences/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Jimmy Kimmel is going to be a dad ... again! The 46-year-old "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" host and his wife, Molly McNearney, are expecting a baby. Kimmel shared the exciting news during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," airing Wednesday, Feb. 26.
"I'm having a baby ... wait I want to finish ... with Ellen," the late-night host jokingly announced. "No, I decided to have the first one with my wife. We got married in July and, you know, it's interesting. It's disgusting the way babies are made."
"Good for you," host Ellen DeGeneres said. "And why is it disgusting?"
"Well, there are so many human body parts involved," Kimmel quipped. "Did you know there are eggs in us? That's gross just to start with."
The comedian wed longtime love McNearney, a co-head writer on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!," in July 2013. Kimmel is already dad to daughter Katie and son Kevin with ex-wife Gina, whom he divorced in 2002.
"I don't know where they are, but I hear they're doing great," Kimmel joked of his eldest children. "No, I have a 20-year-old son and a 22-year-old daughter, and I've really forgotten everything. It's funny because I was just with some friends who just had a baby, I was like, 'Oh yeah.' And there's new ways to do things. You hold them by the front of the neck now it seems," he quipped.
The friends Kimmel was referring to are celebrity pals John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, who welcomed their first child, daughter Hazel, earlier this month. "John holds the baby by the front of the face, and they say this is a good thing," Kimmel said. "And he tried it on me and it felt good."
The soon-to-be dad of three said he'd like to wait to find out the gender of his new addition, but wife McNearney wants to know. "I would like it to be a surprise and my wife, Molly, was happy with that idea until about a week ago she started saying we really need to find out," he explained. "But I don't think it matters. I don't think you need to make the baby’s room blue or pink. I mean, it’s kind of -- it’s inherently ridiculous. I don't think they could even see colors, right? I mean, or is that dogs I'm thinking of?"
As for baby names, Kimmel joked that, depending on the sex, "Karate or The Riddler are the names we're thinking of right now." He's also "very excited" about an idea for the baby's middle name. "I would like the baby's middle name to be Effin," he revealed. "And not the curse version of it, like e-f-f-i-n. Like Ellen Effin DeGeneres. I mean, what a great name. Right?"
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite