Jimmy Kimmel: My wedding will be 'a family affair'
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 11
- Photo: @JimmyKimmel/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Engaged to longtime girlfriend Molly McNearney since August, late night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel isn't sweating the small stuff when it comes to prepping for their walk down the aisle. In fact, he's leaving most of the wedding planning to his bride-to-be.
"I'm not that involved with the wedding planning, but I will be there," Kimmel, 45, told Us Weekly at TV Guide's Hot List Party Nov. 12. That's not to say McNearney won't task her fiancé with some to-dos. "I'll have some jobs, but it's still a long way off," Kimmel added.
When Kimmel and his "Jimmy Kimmel Live" co-head writer fiancée do walk down the aisle, their fete will be an intimate one, according to the late night host. "It'll be mostly a family affair and there will be a Catholic priest officiating," hints Kimmel, who has dated McNearney since 2009. (He has two children with his first wife, Gina, whom he divorced in 2002 after 14 years of marriage.)
As their wedding planning continues, Kimmel and McNearney look forward to spending their first holiday season as an engaged couple. One major Kimmel family tradition McNearney has already adopted: She's scored a seat at their annual Feast of Seven Fishes dinner on Christmas Eve. Jokes Kimmel, "She does like it -- or she pretends to like it!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite