Jimmy Kimmel: My wedding will be 'a family affair'
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 11
- Photo: @JimmyKimmel/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TVMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 5 Crazy Things That Happened on the 'Scandal' Season 3 FinaleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:47:00 AM
- 'Fading Gigolo' Review: Woody Allen Pimps It Up With John Turturro in SurprisinglyMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 11:11:00 PM
- Survivor's L.J.: "I Was Completely Shocked" by Tony's BetrayalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Scandal: Who Didn't Survive the Season Finale?MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:22:00 PM
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TV
Engaged to longtime girlfriend Molly McNearney since August, late night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel isn't sweating the small stuff when it comes to prepping for their walk down the aisle. In fact, he's leaving most of the wedding planning to his bride-to-be.
"I'm not that involved with the wedding planning, but I will be there," Kimmel, 45, told Us Weekly at TV Guide's Hot List Party Nov. 12. That's not to say McNearney won't task her fiancé with some to-dos. "I'll have some jobs, but it's still a long way off," Kimmel added.
When Kimmel and his "Jimmy Kimmel Live" co-head writer fiancée do walk down the aisle, their fete will be an intimate one, according to the late night host. "It'll be mostly a family affair and there will be a Catholic priest officiating," hints Kimmel, who has dated McNearney since 2009. (He has two children with his first wife, Gina, whom he divorced in 2002 after 14 years of marriage.)
As their wedding planning continues, Kimmel and McNearney look forward to spending their first holiday season as an engaged couple. One major Kimmel family tradition McNearney has already adopted: She's scored a seat at their annual Feast of Seven Fishes dinner on Christmas Eve. Jokes Kimmel, "She does like it -- or she pretends to like it!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite