Jimmy Kimmel: My wedding will be 'a family affair'
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 11
- Photo: @JimmyKimmel/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
Engaged to longtime girlfriend Molly McNearney since August, late night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel isn't sweating the small stuff when it comes to prepping for their walk down the aisle. In fact, he's leaving most of the wedding planning to his bride-to-be.
"I'm not that involved with the wedding planning, but I will be there," Kimmel, 45, told Us Weekly at TV Guide's Hot List Party Nov. 12. That's not to say McNearney won't task her fiancé with some to-dos. "I'll have some jobs, but it's still a long way off," Kimmel added.
When Kimmel and his "Jimmy Kimmel Live" co-head writer fiancée do walk down the aisle, their fete will be an intimate one, according to the late night host. "It'll be mostly a family affair and there will be a Catholic priest officiating," hints Kimmel, who has dated McNearney since 2009. (He has two children with his first wife, Gina, whom he divorced in 2002 after 14 years of marriage.)
As their wedding planning continues, Kimmel and McNearney look forward to spending their first holiday season as an engaged couple. One major Kimmel family tradition McNearney has already adopted: She's scored a seat at their annual Feast of Seven Fishes dinner on Christmas Eve. Jokes Kimmel, "She does like it -- or she pretends to like it!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite