Jimmy Kimmel: My wedding will be 'a family affair'
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 11
- Photo: @JimmyKimmel/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Engaged to longtime girlfriend Molly McNearney since August, late night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel isn't sweating the small stuff when it comes to prepping for their walk down the aisle. In fact, he's leaving most of the wedding planning to his bride-to-be.
"I'm not that involved with the wedding planning, but I will be there," Kimmel, 45, told Us Weekly at TV Guide's Hot List Party Nov. 12. That's not to say McNearney won't task her fiancé with some to-dos. "I'll have some jobs, but it's still a long way off," Kimmel added.
When Kimmel and his "Jimmy Kimmel Live" co-head writer fiancée do walk down the aisle, their fete will be an intimate one, according to the late night host. "It'll be mostly a family affair and there will be a Catholic priest officiating," hints Kimmel, who has dated McNearney since 2009. (He has two children with his first wife, Gina, whom he divorced in 2002 after 14 years of marriage.)
As their wedding planning continues, Kimmel and McNearney look forward to spending their first holiday season as an engaged couple. One major Kimmel family tradition McNearney has already adopted: She's scored a seat at their annual Feast of Seven Fishes dinner on Christmas Eve. Jokes Kimmel, "She does like it -- or she pretends to like it!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite