Joan Rivers presides over pals' nuptials
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Starpix/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: HRC/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Lawrence Schwartzwald/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' ReboMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:34:00 PM
- Exclusive: Elementary Enlists Lost's Sonya Walger, Revolution's Zak OrthMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Who's Going to Die on Under the Dome?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Comic-Con 2014: All the Latest NewsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:34:00 AM
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' Rebo
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Joan Rivers played cupid on Valentine's Day to preside over the nuptials of two friends in New York.
RELATED: Celeb flashers
The TV personality is an ordained minister and she oversaw the vows of celebrity wedding planner Preston Bailey and musician Theo Bleckmann at the Big Apple's iconic Empire State Building on Thursday, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
RELATED: Wedding bells in 2013
During the ceremony, Rivers joked, "I wouldn't want to marry anyone else, except maybe Britney Spears, so I could watch her lip-sync her vows."
In a post on her Twitter page, she quipped, "Thrilled to be an ordained minister, but I'm also a performer -- every wedding I officiate has a cover charge and a two-drink minimum."
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite