Joan Rivers slams Gwyneth Paltrow, says she's 'not my favorite'
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Your move, Gwyneth. Joan Rivers threw down the gauntlet during her "Watch What Happens Live" appearance on April 17, when a viewer asked which stars had given the comedian a hard time about her "Fashion Police" jokes.
"The worst criticism was, ugh, Gwyneth Paltrow," the red carpet veteran answered without pause. "She came and yelled at us, but she stood up. She can't sit down 'cause she's got a stick up her rear end."
Host Andy Cohen laughed, but Rivers, 80, wasn't done. "The world's most beautiful woman voted by Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder," she scoffed of the Oscar-winning actress and recently separated Goop founder, 41. "Not my favorite."
The feeling is mutual. Paltrow took a public dig at Rivers back in 2013, when she was asked about her beauty routine during an interview with Harper's Bazaar.
"I've probably tried everything," she told the magazine. "I would be scared to go under the knife, but you know, talk to me when I'm 50. I'll try anything. Except I won't do Botox again, because I looked crazy. I looked like Joan Rivers!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite