Joan Rivers slams Gwyneth Paltrow, says she's 'not my favorite'
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
Your move, Gwyneth. Joan Rivers threw down the gauntlet during her "Watch What Happens Live" appearance on April 17, when a viewer asked which stars had given the comedian a hard time about her "Fashion Police" jokes.
"The worst criticism was, ugh, Gwyneth Paltrow," the red carpet veteran answered without pause. "She came and yelled at us, but she stood up. She can't sit down 'cause she's got a stick up her rear end."
Host Andy Cohen laughed, but Rivers, 80, wasn't done. "The world's most beautiful woman voted by Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder," she scoffed of the Oscar-winning actress and recently separated Goop founder, 41. "Not my favorite."
The feeling is mutual. Paltrow took a public dig at Rivers back in 2013, when she was asked about her beauty routine during an interview with Harper's Bazaar.
"I've probably tried everything," she told the magazine. "I would be scared to go under the knife, but you know, talk to me when I'm 50. I'll try anything. Except I won't do Botox again, because I looked crazy. I looked like Joan Rivers!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite