Joan Rivers slams Gwyneth Paltrow, says she's 'not my favorite'
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Your move, Gwyneth. Joan Rivers threw down the gauntlet during her "Watch What Happens Live" appearance on April 17, when a viewer asked which stars had given the comedian a hard time about her "Fashion Police" jokes.
"The worst criticism was, ugh, Gwyneth Paltrow," the red carpet veteran answered without pause. "She came and yelled at us, but she stood up. She can't sit down 'cause she's got a stick up her rear end."
Host Andy Cohen laughed, but Rivers, 80, wasn't done. "The world's most beautiful woman voted by Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder," she scoffed of the Oscar-winning actress and recently separated Goop founder, 41. "Not my favorite."
The feeling is mutual. Paltrow took a public dig at Rivers back in 2013, when she was asked about her beauty routine during an interview with Harper's Bazaar.
"I've probably tried everything," she told the magazine. "I would be scared to go under the knife, but you know, talk to me when I'm 50. I'll try anything. Except I won't do Botox again, because I looked crazy. I looked like Joan Rivers!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite