Joanna Garcia on Marriage: 'It's Gotten Better, Deeper'
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: AO1/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 millionMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:55:00 PM
- Discovery cancels 'Everest Jump Live' after deadly avalancheMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Even 'Captain America' Can't Stop 'Frozen' at Japan&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 million
Reporting by Ericka Goodman
When JoAnna Garcia tied the knot with Yankees outfielder Nick Swisher in Palm Beach, Fla., in December, they said "I do" while surrounded by famous friends like Cameron Diaz, Alex Rodriguez, Jamie Lynn-Sigler, Reba McEntire and Lance Bass. And almost a year into their marriage, the couple is still basking in the glow of their newly wedded bliss. We caught up with the "Better With You" star at New York Fashion Week's Luca Luca Spring 2012 presentation, where she dished on being a wife, her new TV project and why Cameron and Jamie are JoAnna's fashion muses.
Wonderwall: How's married life?
JoAnna Garcia: It's awesome! It's amazing and I absolutely love it! It's gotten better and deeper. You're super invested and the more and more you get into it, the better it is ... [We're] really newlyweds still.
WW: Which celebrities are your biggest style inspirations?
JG: My friends are my style inspiration; people like Jamie [Lynn-Sigler] are my style inspiration. They are just incredibly stylish and Jamie's got such New York flair to her style. And of course Cameron [Diaz], I bow down to her. And anything that Rachel Zoe does, she's just really got it going on.
WW: What projects are you working on?
JG: I have "Royal Pains" in the works and I get to make out with Mark Feuerstein and I'm super excited about that. What girl doesn't want that?
RELATED: Best Celeb Summer Weddings
WW: How does your husband feel about an on-the-job make-out session?
JG: I think he's OK with it. He knew what he was getting himself into with marrying me.
WW: Do you have a fashion regret?
JG: I mean like everything up until about two years ago. I look back and I'm like, "dear God help me."
WW: Why two years ago?
JG: I don't know, but I think I just became a little more aware of my body. I just really started feeling really comfortable in my skin. And I also turned 30 two years ago, which was really a magical moment for me. And I'm 32 now and I feel great. Now I feel like "this is me -- so let's rock it out."
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite