Joanna Garcia on Marriage: 'It's Gotten Better, Deeper'
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: AO1/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:13:00 AM
- Non-Fiction Producers Association Adds 14 Production Companies to RanksMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:01:00 AM
- Controversial MLB Player, Amazing Race Twins Join the Survivor: San Juan del Sur CastMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Ticks Up, NBC Tops TuesdayMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Jasper Johns' former assistant pleads guiltyMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:30:33 AM
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'
Reporting by Ericka Goodman
When JoAnna Garcia tied the knot with Yankees outfielder Nick Swisher in Palm Beach, Fla., in December, they said "I do" while surrounded by famous friends like Cameron Diaz, Alex Rodriguez, Jamie Lynn-Sigler, Reba McEntire and Lance Bass. And almost a year into their marriage, the couple is still basking in the glow of their newly wedded bliss. We caught up with the "Better With You" star at New York Fashion Week's Luca Luca Spring 2012 presentation, where she dished on being a wife, her new TV project and why Cameron and Jamie are JoAnna's fashion muses.
Wonderwall: How's married life?
JoAnna Garcia: It's awesome! It's amazing and I absolutely love it! It's gotten better and deeper. You're super invested and the more and more you get into it, the better it is ... [We're] really newlyweds still.
WW: Which celebrities are your biggest style inspirations?
JG: My friends are my style inspiration; people like Jamie [Lynn-Sigler] are my style inspiration. They are just incredibly stylish and Jamie's got such New York flair to her style. And of course Cameron [Diaz], I bow down to her. And anything that Rachel Zoe does, she's just really got it going on.
WW: What projects are you working on?
JG: I have "Royal Pains" in the works and I get to make out with Mark Feuerstein and I'm super excited about that. What girl doesn't want that?
RELATED: Best Celeb Summer Weddings
WW: How does your husband feel about an on-the-job make-out session?
JG: I think he's OK with it. He knew what he was getting himself into with marrying me.
WW: Do you have a fashion regret?
JG: I mean like everything up until about two years ago. I look back and I'm like, "dear God help me."
WW: Why two years ago?
JG: I don't know, but I think I just became a little more aware of my body. I just really started feeling really comfortable in my skin. And I also turned 30 two years ago, which was really a magical moment for me. And I'm 32 now and I feel great. Now I feel like "this is me -- so let's rock it out."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite