Jodie Sweetin splits from husband
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: @jeremyjfraser/Promotional4 of 10
- Photo: @MelissaBring/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Tom Hardy Explains His Approach to Acting: 'I See Myself as a Piece of Meat'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:44:00 AM
- Avi Lerner Rips the President for Not Fighting Piracy: 'Obama is Scared of Google'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into Quarterly
Former "Full House" star Jodie Sweetin has filed for separation from her third husband, just 15 months after the couple secretly wed.
The actress exchanged vows with musician Morty Coyle in Beverly Hills, Calif. on March 15, 2012, but the union was only made public this April -- and now it is over.
Sweetin has filed legal documents in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences for the split, according to TMZ.com.
The actress is demanding full custody rights of the pair's two-year-old daughter, Beatrix, and the family's Toyota Avalon car.
Sweetin has a five-year-old daughter, Zoie, with second husband Cody Herpin. She was also married to Los Angeles Police officer Shaun Holguin, but that union ended in divorce in 2006.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite