Jodie Sweetin splits from husband
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: @jeremyjfraser/Promotional4 of 10
- Photo: @MelissaBring/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Jeff Blake Leaving Sony PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 8:39:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Jeff Blake Leaving Sony Pictures
Former "Full House" star Jodie Sweetin has filed for separation from her third husband, just 15 months after the couple secretly wed.
The actress exchanged vows with musician Morty Coyle in Beverly Hills, Calif. on March 15, 2012, but the union was only made public this April -- and now it is over.
Sweetin has filed legal documents in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences for the split, according to TMZ.com.
The actress is demanding full custody rights of the pair's two-year-old daughter, Beatrix, and the family's Toyota Avalon car.
Sweetin has a five-year-old daughter, Zoie, with second husband Cody Herpin. She was also married to Los Angeles Police officer Shaun Holguin, but that union ended in divorce in 2006.
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite