Jodie Sweetin splits from husband
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: @jeremyjfraser/Promotional4 of 10
- Photo: @MelissaBring/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League AnalystMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League Analyst
Former "Full House" star Jodie Sweetin has filed for separation from her third husband, just 15 months after the couple secretly wed.
The actress exchanged vows with musician Morty Coyle in Beverly Hills, Calif. on March 15, 2012, but the union was only made public this April -- and now it is over.
Sweetin has filed legal documents in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences for the split, according to TMZ.com.
The actress is demanding full custody rights of the pair's two-year-old daughter, Beatrix, and the family's Toyota Avalon car.
Sweetin has a five-year-old daughter, Zoie, with second husband Cody Herpin. She was also married to Los Angeles Police officer Shaun Holguin, but that union ended in divorce in 2006.
Where Are They?
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite