Jodie Sweetin splits from husband
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: @jeremyjfraser/Promotional4 of 10
- Photo: @MelissaBring/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Former "Full House" star Jodie Sweetin has filed for separation from her third husband, just 15 months after the couple secretly wed.
The actress exchanged vows with musician Morty Coyle in Beverly Hills, Calif. on March 15, 2012, but the union was only made public this April -- and now it is over.
Sweetin has filed legal documents in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences for the split, according to TMZ.com.
The actress is demanding full custody rights of the pair's two-year-old daughter, Beatrix, and the family's Toyota Avalon car.
Sweetin has a five-year-old daughter, Zoie, with second husband Cody Herpin. She was also married to Los Angeles Police officer Shaun Holguin, but that union ended in divorce in 2006.
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite